From baking some super moist chocolate sponges to perfecting Swiss Meringue Buttercream and making a simple tempered chocolate cone from bubble wrap, these jam-packed, one-day courses will see you whipping up a stylish drip cake (pictured) from start to finish.
What’s more, The Cake Botanist will show you how to make a mirror glaze that keeps its shine.
These one-day courses run on several dates, but book early to secure your place.
Dates: Sunday 5 June, 17 July, 1 August, 4 September
Time: 10:00 am – 4.30 pm
On this course you will learn:
- How to bake a simple, luscious chocolate sponge cake and how to divide and layer them up
- Make and prepare the filling of raspberry Swiss Meringue Buttercream
- Learn how to mask a layered cake and achieve sharp edges even with buttercream
- How to work with chocolate Ganache to create streaks and textures on buttercream
- Working with tempered chocolate to create chocolate decorations – bubble wrap cone
- Learn how to make chocolate mirror glaze and how to get that flawless drip effect on your finished cake
- Choose between “Yay” and “Happy Birthday” acrylic cake toppers to complete that fashionable style
- And of course tips and tricks from The Cake Botanist that you will not normally find online!