A 16 hour course. This consists of 2 Sunday sessions, antenatally (23 and 31 March). There is also a 2 hour reunion for all course participants with their new baby after the births. Your NCT Practitioner will agree a date, time and location for this with you.
With a relaxed and friendly style, every NCT Signature antenatal course is as individual as you are. That’s because every course is tailored to the needs of the small group taking part.
More than half of your course will cover the birth of your baby. There’s also plenty of time to explore your questions, hopes and anxieties in a safe and supportive space. The course will cover:
- Pregnancy, birth choices and options available
- Body awareness, relaxation, breathing and massage
- What happens in labour, the role of your partner and how your baby is born
- Pain relief – natural and medical methods
- More complex pregnancies and medical procedures, including caesarean birth
- Early parenting, feeding your baby and lifestyle changes
Book via the NCT website here before 11 February.