Mummy and Baby is back at The Little Yoga Studio London (227 Sheen Lane, London, SW14 8LE – entrance via Richmond Park Road). Course dates are as follows; 12th, 19th, 26th June and 3rd, 10th July 2019.
Owner Jackie Haigh says: “I am a fully qualified and insured pregnancy and postnatal yoga teacher, taught by the wonderful Katy Appleton of Apple Yoga. I am also an ambassador for the new Elvie pelvic floor trainer, an award winning kegal trainer (www.elvie.com).”
“My classes are safe, strengthening and fun. I focus on good alignment, foundation and technique. Ideal for postnatal mothers to build strength from the inside out.”
There is a maximum of 7 students (with babies) per class. This 5 x week course is £60 OR 1 class is £15.
NEW Schedule at The Little Yoga Studio London…
227 Sheen Lane, London, SW14 8LE (entrance via Richmond Park Road)
- Tuesday @ 9.30am – Ashtanga Yoga (90 minutes) – £15 **
- Tuesday @ 7.30pm – Vinyasa Flow (60 minutes) – £10
- Wednesday @ 9.30am – Mummy & Baby (60 minutes) – £15 OR 5 x week course £60
- Thursday @ 9.30am – Vinyasa Flow (60 minutes)
- Thursday @ 7.30pm – Vinyasa Flow (60 minutes) – Bank of England Club
(term time only)
** Option to leave after 60 minutes
All mats and yoga props provided.
BOOK your space now via email or text (07875675604). For more information see www.thelittleyogastudiolondon.com.